For this edition of the 2022/2023 Liaison Tour, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), in collaboration with RDÉE Canada, CDÉTNO and the Yellowknife CFA, is organizing an innovative event bringing together the 3 territories and the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. The Hybrid Liaison Tour will take place on September 22 and 23, 2022 in person at the Centre de la francophonie or online at your convenience.
From 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Breakfast will be provided on site
From 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Interact with the Canadian Embassy in Dakar, Paris and Rabat to assist you in international recruitment.
- Discover the potential pools of French-speaking candidates through which you can hire talent;
- Identify the services available to help you recruit skilled workers in Canada and abroad (Destination Canada Mobility Forum, Virtual Job Fairs, Public Employment Services).
From 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Learn about IRCC programs as well as those of the northern provinces and territories and rural areas that support Francophone immigration to meet your needs;
- Identify services that can help you integrate and retain newcomers;
- Exchange and discuss labour market needs in the post-pandemic context and in the longer term;
- Learn about IRCC's settlement and retention programs as well as those specific to Yukon;
- Identify services available for support and referral in the integration and retention of newcomers;
- Share and discuss the realities and constraints of newcomers in northern and rural areas in the post-pandemic period and in the longer term;
- Consult with the community to make the Yukon a destination of choice.
About The Liaison Tour
- Learn about IRCC and provincial/territorial programs in Northern and rural areas that support Francophone immigration to meet your needs;
- Discover potential pools of Francophone candidates through which you can hire talent;
- Identify the services available to assist you in recruiting qualified workers in Canada and abroad (Destination Canada Forum Mobility, Virtual Job Fairs, Public Employment Services);
- Target the services that can help you integrate and retain newcomers;
- Highlight the added value of Francophone immigration during the conference on the theme of Economic immigration, advantages and challenges within the company told by employers and employees;
- Exchange and discuss the needs of the labour market in the context of the post-pandemic and longer term.