For this edition of the 2022/2023 Liaison Tour, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), in collaboration with RDÉE Canada, CDÉTNO and the Yellowknife CFA, is organizing an innovative event bringing together the three territories and the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. The Hybrid Liaison Tour will take place on September 22 and 23, 2022 in person at the Centre de la francophonie or online at your convenience.
From 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Lunch provided on site
From 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Conference on economic immigration, the benefits and challenges for your company
- Learn about IRCC's programs as well as those of the northern provinces and territories and rural areas that support Francophone immigration to meet your needs;
- Identify the challenges faced by employees and newcomers;
- Discover best practices implemented by employers to recruit, integrate and retain Francophone talent;
- Exchange and discuss economic immigration needs, benefits and challenges within the company.
About The Liaison Tour
- Learn about IRCC programs as well as those of the northern and rural provinces and territories that support Francophone immigration to meet your needs;
- Discover potential pools of Francophone candidates through which you can hire talent;
- Identify the services available to assist you in recruiting qualified workers in Canada and abroad (Destination Canada Forum Mobility, Virtual Job Fairs, Public Employment Services);
- Target the services that can help you integrate and retain newcomers;
- Highlight the added value of Francophone immigration during the conference on the theme of Economic immigration, advantages and challenges within the company told by employers and employees;
- Exchange and discuss the needs of the labour market in the context of the post-pandemic and longer term.